Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    When was the last time MSU was not ranked top 25?
    October 2013
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

I don't a re-entry anytime soon.

Comment

Funny,

I was hoping for you to set expectations for '17 & beyond. I know your '14 & '15 classes were quite strong, '16 pretty sure too. M's '12 & '13 recruiting classes are dominating on the field this season (mostly just defensively) and they'll miss a ton of them team in '17.

Comment

I thought the coaching staff did a great job last year to get them to the playoffs, they are equally as bad this year.

Comment

I don't listen much to sports radio, but it was on when I got in the car. Absolutely hilarious!!

Mike Valenti Today (so far)

Wheels have falling off

Dantonio is going down with the ship

Thought he was watching John L Smith

Losing to BYU guaranteed

Dantoino has surrounded himself with his "buddys" who could only coach at Kent State

MSU will be lucky to win 6 games

Comment

He tends to go overboard on that stuff but some of his criticisms are warranted. The offensive game plan for the last two games was atrocious. It took them until the 4th quarter to realize Gerald Holmes is the best option at running back.

Comment

Yea, I think he went way overboard, as long as Dantonio is HC MSU will be fine.

Comment

EAST LANSING — Early Wednesday morning, after a photo of a clown holding balloons outside a dormitory surfaced on social media.

A mob of "clown hunters" about 200 students were running around the looking for clowns, but were unable to locate any clowns.

The clown hunt eventually devolved into an impromptu pep rally of sorts, with students yelling "Go Green" or proclaiming that the clown had simply been a sleepwalking Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Well it didn't take long for Drew Sharp to declare MSU's season over and that they should play the redshirt freshman backup now and bench O'Connor the rest of the year.

I wonder how long ago he wrote that article.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Nobody actually cares about Drew Sharp or his thoughts on anything sports, please don't give him anymore attention than he already gets.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is more than a kernel of truth in Sharp's mailed in column.

Comment

He is pretty much stating the obvious in this case.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I thought Sparty was going to struggle but not be this awful; somehow they'll be ready for M.

Comment

They will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X