Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The case for Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio to LSU

Comment

I hope they don't mistakenly hire Mike Dantonio.

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
        I hope they don't mistakenly hire Mike Dantonio.

Hahahaha...stop man, you're killin' me. The Mike thing gets funnier every time. But hey, you forgot to throw in the little brother comment. Must be slipping.

Comment

Tom Harmon isn't laughing either.

Comment

What a disaster, they earned every bit if that loss.

Comment

Another game that I watched in its entirety. Besides DE Malik McDowell, MSU's front sucks and now he's going to miss a half v BYU and that is not going to be an easy out. MSU could be looking at 3 losses in a row.

IU ran a nice balanced attack rolling up 437 yards most of that in the 2nd half. IU's QB Lagow was way better than O'Conner who looked confused as hell most of the time. Not sure about MSU's secondary either they don't seem to be able to play zone or man very well.

Have to admit, I'm chuckling a bit.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Should have given froot loops his own thread a long tiime ago...
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

LOL, like last October some time. Who knew that's all it took.

Comment

We have had an MSU thread for a while until recently.

Comment

Yeah bit Buchanan gave this one an awful hex.

Comment

BYU and that is not going to be an easy out. MSU could be looking at 3 losses in a row.

Dantonio should have no trouble with BYU at home. MSU wins by 2 TDs, BYU allowed more than 500 passing yards to Toledo on Friday night at home. If MSU is going to make a change at QB, now might be the time to do it.

Comment

Sparty hosts BYU (2-3), Sparty should win but not sure that offense will be able to get in the end zone much against teams that have a decent defense.

Comment

When was the last time MSU was not ranked top 25?

Comment

I seen one of those local reporter types last night when leaving work. I wont say his name but he likes poking Michigan and the Big Ten. Anyway gave Drew some crap, but it was all in fun. Told me "hey I picked Michigan to win a close one (vs Wisconsin)"

2013 last time Sparty wasn't ranked in the top 25

8-4 still would be a good year, and a possible win over Michigan

Comment

lmao

Mark Dantonio says fans who watch at home with "a big old beer can or soda pop" will have to "wait it out a little bit" with Tyler O'Connor.

Comment

Working...
                                X