No announcement yet.

Annual Ticket Wants and Offerings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 tickets to Hawaii. Section 3, row 69, seats 15 and 16. $110.00 for pair ($190 face value)

Comment

Why aren't you coming???

The only reason I'm making the arduous trip to AA for the Hawaii game is to see your wife.

Hugely disappointed!
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Dang .. I wish I could snap those up, but we're celebrating my mom's birthday that day.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Tickets sold

Comment

I need two tickets for Hawaii. Anyone?:D

Comment

Just show up at the game, Mike. I'm sure there will be hundreds available outside the gates.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Pitts View Post
                I need two tickets for Hawaii. Anyone?:D
                Cheapest on Stubhub are $50 right now. I'd guess they'd get down to $30 by Friday.

Comment

Good news: I have one $115.00 ticket to Colorado on sale for $90.00. Sec 3 Row 69 seat 17 (or 16)

Bad news: you have to sit next to me.

Comment

Very good seats.

Comment

Ticket request viewed on another site:....

I am trying to help a friend of mine who has two tickets for the 2016 U of M/osu game. It includes box seats plus airfares and hotel accommodation, but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go. If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's Church in New York City at 5 pm. Her name is Brenda. She'll be the one in the white dress. GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        Good news: I have one $115.00 ticket to Colorado on sale for $90.00. Sec 3 Row 69 seat 17 (or 16)

Bad news: you have to sit next to me.
                        Damn.. That is bad news.. But I think I could put up you for an entire game.

If it's still available, consider the ticket sold.

Comment

Tom Brady is honorary captain that day!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Pitts View Post
                            Damn.. That is bad news.. But I think I could put up you for an entire game.

If it's still available, consider the ticket sold.
                            Michael, trust me on this, .. you'll get along great with Stan.

Top notch guy. You'll have a fun day.

Comment

LIAR!!!

You block the wind much better than Stan does.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Ticket is yours Mike. Do you want to just get it and pay me at Doug's tailgate or do you want it sent to you just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X