Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forumites and their Dogs

Yes, I know this could have gone in the off topic area, but most don't go there anyway. I know we have some dog lovers here and I thought it would be interesting to show off our friends.

Below you have Gary, A long haired Chihuahua, I got for my wife for Valentines last year and Lola(no joking) A Papillon I got for my daughters as a surprise when they came back from their two months in Europe last week.
    Gary&Lola.jpg
    Last edited by Desert Lion; August 12, 2010, 08:51 AM. Reason: Fucking upload issues
    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Mines a little tired in the picture.

AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

I heard that Iams is a good food for that. Maybe add a little chicken broth to it for a "pick-me-up" will do the trick.

Comment

Desert, I can't see your picture bro...
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Hmm, not sure why. I can. I can also see TW. Ill wait and see if anyone else can.

Comment

Showing up as "Name: Gary&Lola.jpg Views: 1 Size: 63.2KB" for me, DL.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

I uploaded the attachment. Gonna have to wait until Deb or someone tells me how to upload a photo. I have always had this problem uploading photos.

Comment

I can see it.

Wait. Where did it go?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I can see DL's.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

LOL Top

Comment

I see them. That long hair looks a little like a Pom.
                      Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

Sort of. AKC Long-Haired Chihuahua. Had never heard of them until I found one on a breeders website for puppies.

Comment

OMG, those ears! That might be the cutest dog I've ever seen in my life.

<--that's my little Maggie - our 10 month old Havanese.
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

I can see all the pictures.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

I get the same message as LFIJ.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                              X