X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE LINEY!!!

Where the hell is liney?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Paul has captured him and is holding him in talent's basement.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

How much is the ransom?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Hard to know. The dollar is not widely traded in all parts of Ohio, and that's part of the problem. If you have 7,000 unshelled buckeyes I think you can get him. I would try offering the equivalent value in toilet paper though. 3 rolls. That stuff's at a premium in that state.

Comment

The carburetor of an old Dodge trades like gold coins in Ohio. That'd get him free...but it would be overpaying.

Comment

Travel with security if you have that kinda goods. The State Department issued a warning.

Comment

Damn...this calls for a covert Op...I'm willing to offer one of my older tractors...but don't tell Talent...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Where the hell is liney?
                Chased off the board.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Jesus. Just don't give him his moderator buttons back...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Liney should come back. I'm sure he'd be well-received and should be. That said, I'm glad he wasn't around for the OSU-M game. I'm not sure he could have handled that loss with the modest aplomb of the remaining M faithful.

LOL @ Paul reference and the entire exchange thereafter. It takes some real chutzpah and an absolute detachment from reality for Western Ontario and Southest Dakota folks to mock any region, including, but limited to Mogadishu, folks bathing in the fetid Ganges, Pyongyang and, worst of all, Flint.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I miss liney...you shouldn't have killed him Talent...he along with me and hack were "The Anti-Talent"...

Detente is a good thing.

So is forum decorum.

Yes I said that with a straight face.

hello
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN! 62-36! STOP THE RUN!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I don't know what that means, but it would be great to have liney back and posting here, along with some of the others we've lost.

Comment

Liney messaged me...his three demands are as follows:

1) His mod status reinstated
                            2) Ban Talent
                            3) Kill Wiz

I think he was kidding on #3 but make the rest happen hack...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Taintedban was regurgitating a UNL beatdown circa 2001 at the hands of the Puffaloes of CU.

One more reason to ban that fuck.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X