Maryland @ Michigan, Game Day and Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland @ Michigan, Game Day and Post Game Discussion

Durkin returns to Ann Arbor. He'll have his Maryland team prepared to face M's D and work to throw the ball around enough to keep the game close and steal a win late. Could happen but I doubt it.

BTW, clock change to EST occurs sometime after midnight on 11/5-6 so, game time is not affected on Saturday.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

S&P has Maryland with the #127 ranked Rushing defense. That's worse than all of our other opponents to date, including Rutgers, Hawaii, and Illinois.

This should be a slaughter.

Comment

CFB Stats has them at #109. But yeah, slaughter.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

M should have a comfortable lead (17+) by half-time.

Comment

Hanni, the opening line is M by 29.5. If I take that line or predict an M score of say 43-13 am I a blithering idiot?

Answer to my own question ..... yes. M, like Alabama, covers only about 1/2 the time and that is no surprise whatsoever. It's fucking sports betting. You'll usually lose. Moreover, teams playing actual football, not like Illinos or Rutgers, will usually put up a decent fight like MSU did and hats off to their players who didn't whine post game about the loss/ass-kicking from M. Fuck Dantonio and Lewark for bragging about thier meager attempt in the 4th quarter to pull it out of their ass.

Heh ..... just kidding. I enjoy your posts. I have always liked and respected your well informed negativity. It has a salutatory affect and keeps this place from being an echo chamber ala mgoblog boards.

Fuck Oracle and his complaining about you.

Oracle, hello.
          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 30, 2016, 07:19 PM.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Fuck ME???? Fuck YOU!!!!

Comment

I expect to win comfortably....but...:

1. JH won't want to run it up on DJD
              2. DJD knows our team and tendencies pretty well -- offers at least some advantage.

I am predicting more of a 30-14 game.

Comment

Jim Leavitt was JH DC in SF and we put 45 on Colorado, who is much better than Maryland. Early, I'm thiking 49-10ish.

Comment

Indiana had over400 yards rushing with 3 100 yard runners. Hmmmm. Wonder what our game plan will be?

Comment

Perry Hills is the best QB Michigan will have seen since ... Sefo Liufau?
                    Won't matter as Michigan destroys Maryland in this game. If Hills gets injured, their backup Pingrim is a bad freshman. Could get ugly.

I would have loved to have seen William Likely healthy at CB vs Michigan. Give Chesson or Darboh more practice for the at Iowa and at OSU games.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Jim Leavitt was JH DC in SF and we put 45 on Colorado, who is much better than Maryland. Early, I'm thiking 49-10ish.
                      Careful ..... you will be labeled a blithering idiot by Hanni.

Wait ..... he's right!

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        I'm sorry ... but Colorado had us on our heels for a large portion of that game until their starting QB was knocked out. Even at 45, we hadn't exactly blown them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Careful ..... you will be labeled a blithering idiot by Hanni.

Wait ..... he's right!
                          I'm worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                            I'm sorry ... but Colorado had us on our heels for a large portion of that game until their starting QB was knocked out. Even at 45, we hadn't exactly blown them out.
                            I guess we're in a good spot when a 17 point win vs a ranked team isn't something we can be happy about.

No one said anything about a blowout, but no one was exactly worried, except the select few around here. Montez has pretty much been as good as Luifau, but that's too objective for these parts.

Comment

It doesn't take much to understand a backup coming into the game in the 2nd half is considerably different than having a week of prep as the starter. Or maybe it does
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X